Okey ramai yang tanya cara penjagaan bridge macam mana kan...
A dental bridge covers or "bridges" the gap between missing teeth.
After you lose a tooth, your dentist may suggest that you get a bridge. A bridge can keep your other teeth from moving out of place.
Once a bridge is placed, it works just like your natural teeth.
Tips how to take care of your bridge
- Brush your teeth in the morning, at night, and after meals to help reduce plaque buildup.
- Electric toothbrushes can help remove plaque from your teeth and restorative work.
- Make sure to floss around your teeth, dental implants, crowns, and bridges every day.
- Try not to chew on hard or sticky foods. These can damage your implant, bridge, or crown.
- Use an antibacterial mouthwash to help get rid of plaque bacteria around restorative work.
Okey jika ada pertanyaan boleh email kami di : email@example.com